Dine Columbus' Food Scene
Just in downtown and the surrounding entertainment districts, you’ll find more than 100 restaurants — most locally-owned. In fact, many are located in the Short North Arts District, less than five miles from The Ohio State University.
Be in the know by liking The Columbus Food Scene on Facebook!
WHAT CRITICS ARE SAYING:
• “[Columbus is] a certified food lovers’ town.” — Washington Post
• “When it comes to restaurants, Columbus has almost too many good choices.” — The New York Times
• Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is “America’s best.” — Time Magazine
• “Watershed Gin is a serious contender for the best gin in America.” — Foodista
• “One of the best meals of my life” — Anthony Bourdain, Travel Channel on dining at Kihachi in Columbus